- Empowered Wildsurge: Ranks 1-20: Up to 100% chance to trigger an additional Wildsurge I when casting Wildsurge I. Increases by 5% per rank.
- Apex Predator (Cost: 10): Ranks 1: 25% chance to trigger Apex Predator I when casting Natureburst II. Apex Predator I increases Riposte chance by 20%.
- Skewer (Cost: 10): New Spell: Skewer I - Increase damage shield by 55,000 for 30 seconds 60 second recast.
- Reptilian Perfection (Cost: 10): Rank 1: Reptilian Inversion IV will now be cast on up to 2 additional enemies if they are within 70 yards.
- Convalescence (Cost: 10): New Spell: Convalescence I
- Rank 1: You bestow a very large HoT on your target for 30 seconds. 60 second recast.
- Empowered Apex Predator (5 Points)
- Apex Predator will now apply 100% of the time when casting Natureburst II. Furthermore, having the Apex Predator I buff will now give a player the chance to do an additional melee attack whenever they use a non*special melee attack.
Note: Requires Apex Predator Talent Convalescent Reprisal (5 Points)
- Casting Convalescence on a friendly target causes you to cast Blight I on a player or pets' target if it is a valid enemy target.
Note: Requires Convalescence Talent Note: Blight I: Very high*damage magic*based single*target DoT.
- Empowered Natureburst (5 Points): When casting Natureburst II on a group member you will also cast a single Natureburst II on a second group member.
- Force of Nature: Infestation I will apply Force of Nature I, a powerful magic-based DoT, on your current target. Any ally that attacks a target afflicted by Force of Nature I will be healed 12000 damage per hit. 1HB, 2HB, 1HS, 2HS, Piercing, Hand to Hand, and Ranged attacks will proc Force of Nature I heal.
- Feralize (10 Points): You transform your target into a fearsome beast and charm it. Note: Your target is not required to have an animal body type as you transform your target into one.
- New Spell: Feralize I
- Moonburst (10 Points): Up to three targets are blasted with a devastating burst of lunar energy as magic damage. If the spell successfully casts you will apply Tidal Force I, a high*damage, cold*based viral DoT, to 3 random targets within range of your target.