Welcome to the UltimateEQ Wiki
UltimateEQ is a heavily customized, progression-based EQEmu server. While early progression centers around traditional Vanilla to POP progression, you will quickly find yourself encountering an incredible amount of custom content in the form of Ultimate Zones. These zones add a second layer of progression, and come with custom items, spells, augments, talents, traits, and much more. Live since June of 2018, development has been consistent and the population has been ever-growing. We received preferred status in October of 2018, and will strive for legendary as time goes on.
Main Feature Rundown
- Max Level: 75
- Players: 1-4 (3 per IP Address Max) - Unlimited toons allowed in Bazaar and Guild Lobby.
- Raids: Tuned and on a mostly 1-hour or less respawn timer.
- XP: Greatly increased while still retaining a sense of progression.
- Progression: Traditional through POP.
- Custom Progression Quest: Quest for each era through POP.
- 4 Tiers of Custom Loot: Purchasable via currency earned each time you kill mobs. The currency you get depends on the level of the mob.
- Custom End-Game: Hand-crafted instances available after POP. They come with scaling monsters based on your Ultimate Rank, custom events, and great loot.
- Custom Crafting: Forge will make you Ultimate Weapons and Armor.
- Gambler: Reroll your custom end-game items for even better ones...or lose them completely...
- Uber Bosses: Turn in custom currency (Ultimate Tokens) dropped within the end-game to spawn the most powerful mobs on the server. Amazing loot, but you will want to bring some friends!
- Treasure Goblins: Rumor has it they carry a lot of coin and famous old-world loot.
- Classes: All are tuned and powerful! No flavor of the month here.
- Custom Augments: Epic --> Epic Augment for those who like doing the epic questline, and others via custom currency.
- Tons of unique (and often powerful) clickies that are always usable from inventory, which makes for some very interesting class -> non-class spell interactions.
- MQ: We don't mind track, but warp abuse is a bad idea!
- Regen: Fast HP/Mana/End regen on rested state.
- Client: RoF2
- Conveniences: Custom translocator, cash for AA vendor, race changer, buffer, spell trainer (spells/discs/etc are also auto-learned in most cases).
- New Transmute system allows players who enjoy trade-skilling, and hunting for materials is now in use. Max level 300 at this time. Approximately 60 items that are craftable. High end items are some of the most powerful in the game.
- Hardcore mode available on a seasonal basis. Group up with your friends to experience the Ultimate server from the past. This mode is difficult and has less of the creature comforts that are available in Ultimate. Progression currently through Sleeper's Tomb.
We have fond memories of servers like Imperium, Addicted Dads, and Leetsauce. Our hope is that this server incorporates some of the things we liked in those, along with our own twist. The custom content should keep folks coming back for a long time, and we will continually add additional instances for that. The custom gear should make you feel powerful and make things fun. Little touches like treasure goblins will keep the mood light.