Reward's For PR Content

Enine

Reward's For PR Content

Post by Enine » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:11 pm

I am looking for some HQ Videos and images for PR purposes.

1. Each should be clear what it is displaying (no characters obfuscating the main content)
2. At least 1080p in resolution for Videos. Image details below.
3. UI should be turned off.
4. What is on display should not be in any way hidden by your character/character name or others.
5. You must post a link to the image/GIF here. If I accept it I will give you the credits, if not I will suggest a change. First come first serve.

Each comes with a reward:

1. Shaman Totems: This should show you planting 3 totems at once (they must appear clearly spread out) plus a Windfury totem. It should be very clear there are 4 totems automatically spread apart.
Reward: Ultimate Bronze Credit Token.

2. Consecration: This should show you planting 2 consecrates (that are clearly spread out) using hallowed ground/godhood. It should also show you planting a 3rd that is also clearly spread out.
Reward: Ultimate Bronze Credit Token.

3. Velketor Fight: This should show very clearly the Velketor fight, particularly using escaping due to being turned into the bomb as well as the bombs that spawn in the room, them being killed, or going off I suppose.
Reward: Ultimate Silver Credit Token.

4. Splash Graphic for UltimateEQ Patcher: This will appear on the upcoming patcher application that automatically will download the spell file, global load, maps, and such. it should be no less than 1024x768 and must be "cool" and clean. It should have tasteful text on the image indicating UltimateEQ as well. This will be voted on by the server before rewards are given. Multiple submissions may be accepted.
Reward: Ultimate Gold Credit Token

5. Website Banner / Main Graphic: There will be a responsive website that will need a nice header/main graphic indicating UltimateEQ in text as well as some type of Everquest-related image. Same rules/outcomes apply as 7, but the resolution should be no less than 1920x1080.
Reward: Ultimate Gold Credit Token