Swimmy beast from hell

Syalara

Swimmy beast from hell

Post by Syalara » Tue May 14, 2019 12:42 pm

I completely fail to grasp the point of having that Megalodon mob essentially cockblock progression. It forces me to ask others who are progression appropriate for help or to ask some dude who outgears the snot outta the encounter to stop what they're doing and kill a mob for me. Neither of those options is viable for me. The server population is so low that finding players at the appropriate stage of progression is more than a little unlikely. Maybe I'll get lucky...what about the next guy? I really have zero interest in grouping and asking somebody to gank the mob is something I find distasteful and cheap.

I'd like to progress. On my own. I have gotten the heads from SolA/Mistmoore/BB but can't do anything with them because I cannot beat this encounter which I should technically have done first.

Also....water mob = shitty encounter. Always. It's just not fun.

I completely understand that admin wants to foster some sense of 'community' and am not against that necessarily...I just wish they'd find a different way to go about it. This server simply does not have the population to support that.

Enine

Re: Swimmy beast from hell

Post by Enine » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:50 am

Welcome to everquest. We are not a solo server. Expect to ask for help on (Some) mobs and events. Just how it goes.